Can you hunt down all of the clues? Put your paws to work! Be one of the first 30 participants to collect all 6 stamps (1 at each clue location) to receive a special prize – Woofstock Event Entry, Woofstock T-Shirt, and a Zip-up Portable Water Dish.
How to Participate in the Subaru Paw Hunt:
1. Six locations will be revealed via clues on Kansas Humane Society’s & Subaru of Wichita’s Facebook’s starting September 9th, 2019 at 2:00PM.
2. The Subaru Paw Hunt will end on October 2nd, 2019.
3. A new Subaru Paw Hunt clue will be published at 2:00PM on Sept. 9th, Sept. 12th , Sept. 16th, Sept. 19th, Sept. 23rd & Sept. 26th (On KHS & Subaru of Wichita’s Facebook pages).
4. You may join the Subaru Paw Hunt at any time; game cards can be picked up at any location.
5. Collect a stamp at each location – each location has a unique stamp! There will either be a Subaru Paw Hunt Table at the location, or request a stamp from a cashier/the front desk.
7. A participation prize will be given to anyone who collects two stamps – participation prizes can be picked up at the entry tents at Woofstock. No entry fee is required.
8. No Paw Hunt locations require entry onto private property.
9. Clues do not have to be completed in order.
10. Participants who engage in any unsportsmanlike, disruptive or abusive behavior will be disqualified, at our discretion.
11. Anyone who damages, destroys or trespasses on public or private property will be disqualified from the Subaru Paw Hunt. Participants must obey opening and closing hours of businesses and public spaces.
12. Participants must be 18 & older or have a legal guardian present to receive a prize.
13. Employees and their immediate family of Kansas Humane Society and Subaru of Wichita, and board members of Kansas Humane Society and their immediate family, and committee members of Woofstock and their immediate family are not eligible to receive a top 30 prize or grand prize.
14. Participants who meet prize guidelines can attend Woofstock and pick up their prizes at the entry tents. Entry not required for prizes.