For KHS to continue receiving these life-saving benefits in 2019, please enroll or re-enroll on or after January 1, 2019. The animals really appreciate all the support we've gotten from Dillons and the community! Visit their website to view your account.
Register your Plus card with Dillons Community Rewards and your Dillons purchases* can benefit KHS. The more you shop at Dillons, the more KHS can earn. Sign up and start shopping today, it's that easy!
Enroll in the Dillons Community Rewards Program:
- Visit the Dillons Rewards website.
- Sign in OR Create an account (see below on creating an online account at our website).
- Click on "Enroll Now".
- Enter KHS's 5 digit number 89592 and search.
- Select "Kansas Humane Society" and click on "Enroll".
To Create an Online Account at Dillons:
- Visit the Dillons Rewards website.
- Click on "Register" at the top of the page.
- Complete the sign up form.
- Click on "Create Account" at the bottom of the page.
- You will receive an email confirmation to your inbox, to activate your account click on the link in the body of the email and enter your sign in information to confirm.
For assistance setting up your online account or with general questions, please contact Dillons at 800-576-4377.
* Specific purchases that cannot be included are: alcohol, tobacco, fuel, Pharmacy purchases with gov't assistance (i.e. Medicare, Medicaid, Tricare), postage, bottle deposits, lottery, Western Union, other customer services, promotional tickets, sales tax, banner gift cards, reloadable gift card products (i.e. Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Green Dot). Please see FAQs at our website for a complete list of exclusions.
Have you ever wondered why it costs so much to adopt? Why aren't all shelters no kill? Why don't shelters take animals when they have empty kennels?
Join us for a presentation by Dr. Brad Crauer, DVM, and get answers to these questions and more. Dr. Crauer dives into the everyday challenges facing shelters regarding their capacity for care, the realities of shelter medicine and public opinion. His honest, entertaining and interactive approach makes tough subject matter easy to digest. An open Q&A session will follow the presentation.
What: Shelter Medicine & Capacity for Care of Shelters, a presentation by Dr. Brad Crauer, DVM. Open to the public - no cost to attend!
When: Tuesday, January 15th from 6pm - 8pm
Where: WSU South Campus, Lecture Hall C132 at 3821 E. Harry St, Wichita, KS 67218
Dr. Brad Crauer, DVM, is a professor at the Kansas State University College of Veterinary Medicine where he teaches classes on shelter medicine and animal shelter basics. His real world examples and experience prepares future veterinarians for practice. This event is hosted by WSU Tech and the Student Chapter of the National Association of Veterinary Technicians in America (SCNAVTA).
12 very special dogs would love to have homes for the holidays. In order to help our furry friends, we are lowering the adoption fees to $50 each for these 12 dogs! Hurry in and meet these amazing pups today!
Join us for a benefit performance supporting the Kansas Humane Society and Paw It Forward's Emergency Medical Funds.
Enjoy a night of unforgettable Christmas music with your friends & loved ones and support a worthy cause dear to our hearts: Our helpless furry friends.
Performances by: Nina Jerke, Sean Hephner, John Francis, Morgan Wilk, Injoy Fountain, Lisa Stopple, Amy Thompson, Sam Leopold, yours truly and more! Hosted by a surprise media personality (TBA)*
Date: December 16, 2018
Time: 6:30 p.m. (doors open at 5:30 p.m.for food, drinks & social mingle)
Location: Roxy's Downtown at 412 1/2 E. Douglas Ave, Wichita, KS 67202
TICKETS ON SALE NOW! Call Roxy's box office to purchase at (316) 265-4400.
$30 Premium Seating
$27 Standard Seating
$20 Cheap Seats
Registration is open for Winter Critter Camp at KHS. Campers learn about animals through fun lessons that feature games, crafts and activities. Campers learn about animal safety, responsible pet ownership and empathy toward animals. Campers tour the vet clinic, help with shelter jobs, make treats and socialize the dogs and cats.
Winter Critter Camp is from 8:00am - 5:00pm. Cost is $35 per day. Campers need to bring a lunch, but a morning and afternoon snack is provided.Critter Camp is open to children ages 5 - 12. Pre-registration is required to attend.
Full Day Winter Camp Dates are:
- December 19
- December 20
- December 21
- December 26
- December 27
- December 28
- December 31
- January 2
To sign up, click here or visit: https://kshumane.org/for-kids/programs/critter-camps.html