KHS Company Donations
Combined Federal Campaign
Are you military or a federal employee who wants to help save lives? The Kansas Humane Society is an active participant in the Combined Federal Campaign. If you are a federal employee, you can designate the Kansas Humane Society as the charity of your choice during this year’s campaign. Simply write in #99052 on your pledge form.
KHS Employee Matching
You can help support the Kansas Humane Society by participating in your company's Matching Gift Program! A matching gift from your company is an easy way to double your charitable contribution to KHS. Many local and national companies and corporate foundations will match their employee's gifts to nonprofit organizations.
Check to see whether your company will match your charitable donation to us! Or, encourage your company to add this fun benefit and join other companies supporting non-profits in your community.
If your company offers a matching gift program:
1. Contact your personnel officer.
2. Request your company's matching gift form.
3. Complete the matching gift form and send it in along with your donation to KHS. We'll do the rest!
4. You can also make your donation online and send your completed form along with a copy of your online donation receipt to KHS.
Encourage Philanthropy In Your Workplace
KHS Corporate Partners
The Kansas Humane Society (KHS) is pleased to offer our corporate partners excellent opportunities for visibility and participation! We are proud to offer sponsorship packages, corporate volunteer opportunities and more. Your business can support us by keeping employees informed of events and activities at the shelter through employee newsletters, your corporate website or email communications.
Because we don't receive local, state or federal tax dollars or support from the Humane Society of the United States, and are not a United Way Agency we rely on these donations to make our work possible.
Woofstock: A Celebration of Peace, Love and Pets offers incredible exposure to 7,000 pet-loving consumers all in one day! As a Woofstock sponsor, your company not only gets great day of event exposure but thousands of media impressions through a variety of promotional activities.
Opportunities for Corporate Partnership
Group volunteer opportunities at KHS:
- Creating enrichment toys/treats, making kennel blankets
- Shelter cleaning, laundry, dishes, lobby and dog lofts
- Special projects
- Woofstock - Group Volunteers always welcome
Sponsorship & Naming Opportunities
- Dog/Cat Suite Sponsorships
- KHS Front Windows
- Friends of KHS Garden
- Dog/Cat Lofts
- Play Yards
- Spay/Neuter Program & Spay/Neuter Weekends
- Adoption Underwriting
- Adoption Kiosk/Touch Screen Ads
- Whisker Wednesday
- Direct Mail - Match
Hosting a fundraising event
Companies can give back to the KHS in a number of ways! Fill out the form below to reach out to us with your fundraising event ideas and plans. If you'd like to feature us on any publications or promotional pieces, visit our Brand Assets page for branding guidelines and to download our logo.
KHS Dogs On Site
Partner with KHS to bring dogs to your next work event, lunch or workday!
- KHS needs 2-3 weeks’ notice for all requests
- A minimum donation of $250. Receipt of funds by the end of the event is requested.
- The maximum number of dogs per event is 4, as this helps to decrease the environmental stress on the pets.
- Temperature is a factor for outdoor events.
- ***Disclaimer: While we make every effort to fulfill our commitments for requested dogs, circumstances beyond our control may occur and require us to cancel these commitments.
Fill out the form below to submit your request for KHS Dogs to come visit you: