Woofstock is October 6, 2018
What are the "big dogs" doing in 2018?
They are signed up to be corporate partners of the Kansas Humane Society's Woofstock!
Where else can you find 10,000 people - people who live, work and shop in the Wichita area - in one place on one day? We can help you get the name of your business in front of over 100,000 Wichitans. It has never been easier! Woofstock is the largest fundraising event for the Kansas Humane Society. We are funded entirely by private donations and fees for service, and receive no funding from the government.
Your Woofstock sponsorship provides HUGE benefits to your business including:
- Access to thousands of potential new customers
- Exposure in 95,000 event guides distributed in the Wichita Eagle
- Exposure in 30,000 Woofstock brochures
- Exposure in 7,000 copies of the Companions, the KHS quarterly newsletter
- And so much more!
2018 Vendors and Silent Auction Donors
With 10,000 guests at our event, your Vendor Booth or donation to our Silent Auction at Woofstock has HUGE benefits for your business including:
- Located at the hub of Woofstock activities, providing maximum exposure to attendees
- Listed in 95,000 event guides distributed in the Wichita Eagle
- Introduced to thousands of potential new customers
- AUCTION DONORS: Recognition on the Silent Auction bid sheet, viewed by 10,000 attendees
The Kansas Humane Society is pleased to offer our corporate partners excellent opportunities for visibility and participation! We are proud to offer sponsorship packages, workplace giving presentations, and more. The thousands of homeless pets KHS cares for each year are counting on your help! Spreading the word about the Kansas Humane Society's good work can be as easy as a mention in your corporate publications. Your business can support us by keeping employees informed of events and activities at the animal shelter through employee newsletters, your corporate website or email communications. You can also promote the Kansas Humane Society in company e-mails, newsletters and bulletins.
When your company partners with Kansas Humane Society, it is a win-win situation! That's because being a good corporate citizen is also a good business decision.
Because we don't receive local, state or federal tax dollars or support from the Humane Society of the United States, and are not a United Way Agency we rely on these donations to make our work possible.
Opportunities for Partnership
Companies can contribute to the KHS general operations fund or support a specific program such as:
- Humane Education for Children
- KHS Volunteerism
- Donor-Subsidized Spay/Neuter
- Preventative Healthcare
Of greatest need is adoption underwriting, which offers companies a unique opportunity to create relationships with KHS customers. Companies that underwrite adoptions receive great visibility some of which include:
- Website promotion to 74,000 KHS visitors per month
- Opportunity to distribute branded giveaways to 5,800 KHS visitors per month
- Coupons/Advertisement in KHS adopter packets
- Messaging on outdoor LED sign seen by 60,000 people daily
- Promotion to 1,300 KHS volunteers and 65 KHS staff members
- Promotion to more than 30,000 Facebook, Twitter and other social media followers
Woofstock: A Celebration of Peace, Love and Pets offers incredible exposure to 10,000 pet-loving consumers all in one day! As a Woofstock sponsor, your company not only gets great day of event exposure but more than 13.5 million media impressions through a variety of promotional activities including:
- 60,000 Woofstock Brochures (distributed all over Wichita)
- 95,000 Event Guides (Newspaper and Event Day)
- KHS Website (average 70,000 hits per month)
- KHS Companions Newsletter (circulation of 15,000)
- Listing on 2,000 Official Event T-Shirts
- Vendor Booth (direct access to 17,000 event attendees)
Interested in hosting a fundraising event?
Become a Big Dog Donor
Want to get some paw-some benefits with your donation? Become a Big Dog Donor for Woofstock 2018!
- Featured in Official Event Guide
- Featured in KHS Newsletter and Woofstock Website
- Vendor Booth
- 5 Event tickets
- 2 Parking Passes
Download the Woofstock Big Dog Donor form to get started today!
Fundraising and Group Projects for Animal Lovers
Thank you for your interest in a fundraising event/group project with the Kansas Humane Society. We would not be able to care for our animals without the help of people like you. Every activity that you perform improves the quality of life for animals in our care and decreases the length of their stay here. As a private non-profit agency, we rely on the assistance of caring and hard working community members in all of our programs throughout the year.
Why partner with the Kansas Humane Society?
- Our orphaned animals need your support.
- We are the largest private animal shelter in the Midwest and offer a progressive approach to animal welfare.
- We find homes for more than 8,000 orphaned dogs and cats each year.
- We receive no government or national humane agency funding and rely exclusively on private donations and service fees.
- We have a wonderfully dedicated base of supporters and a fundraising program with a great reputation.
Including Businesses, Civic Groups and Individuals
Download a Fundraising Information Packet(PDF)
Including Individuals, Schools and Organized Youth Groups
The Kansas Humane Society wants you to have fun and to know how much your help means to us!